Get Help -- Do I need Bloodborne / Infection Control?
Please read the suggestions below for answers to common questions.
- Custodial services (prisons/detention centre's/homes)
- Embalming and crematorium work
- Emergency services (ambulance/fire/police/rescue)
- First aid
- Hairdressing and beauticians' work
- Health care (hospitals, clinics, dental surgeries, pathology departments, community nursing, acupuncture, chiropody, associated cleaning services)
- Laboratory work (forensic, research etc)
- Local authority services (street cleaning/park maintenance/refuse disposal/ public lavatory maintenance)
- Medical/dental equipment repair
- Mortuary work
- Needle exchange services
- Sewage processing
- Social services
- Tattooing, ear and body piercing
- Vehicle recovery and repair
This list is not the only workplaces where a risk is present. Anyone at anytime could be at risk in their day to day life.
If none of these suggestions answer your question, contact us here.