Sports First Aid Course Details
Sports First Aid
This course is aimed at anyone who requires a course in sports first aid. The course is available as a classroom, blended or online course. The certificate is valid for 3 years and a recommended annual refresher can be done online.
This course covers basic first aid and is aimed at people who need first aid who work in various sports sectors. It not only covers basic first aid but also all the specific problems that arise in sports. Primary and secondary subjects are covered, including soft tissue injuries, head injuries, types of cuts, and many illnesses that could arise.
This course comes with 5.0 hours of CPD, although the time to complete the course online may be less than this. Total course time includes 3 hours and 47 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
- Student manual and other free downloads upon purchase
- CPD Time Credit Conformation
- Evidence Based Training Certificate on completion
- Print your wall certificate on completion
- Access to the course for 8 months and other refresher and reminder features
- 100% online or do the online course then a skill session with one of our national evaluators
- 3-year nationally recognised certificate for £24.95 + VAT
- Engaging multimedia video training
Student Downloads Available with Course:
- Sports First Aid V5.0
- Workplace Accident Book
- Home Emergency Contact Sheet
- Work Emergency Contact Sheet
- Link to the Community HeartBeat Trust is a national charity focused on provision of life saving defibrillation services to local communities.
- Free student first aid program leaflet
- How to register to call EMS by text
- EmergencySMS service leaflet
- Epilepsy facts and figures leaflet
- Adult CPR Flowchart handout
- Epilepsy in Action Leaflet (register on www.epilepsy.org.uk)
- Personal Medical Information Sheet
- Web link to the Joint Epilepsy Council website
- CPR Flowchart handout - Child
- Polish Student Manual - Pierwsza Pomoc Podrecznik Studenta V4.0
- Link to the HSE website
- Asthma UK weblink