ProTrainings Centre Course Details
This course will not on its own allow you to become an instructor. You will also need to attend our Instructor courses with our sister company, ITG Instructor Training Ltd and you can visit our instructor training site here. If you are already an instructor and wish to join us then contact us for more information on 01206 585068. The intructor rating is subject to approval and a complete centre application.
This course is free to our centres and by buying the course at £175 plus VAT you are buying certificate credits so you do not pay for the first £175 plus VAT of certificates.
We offer three levels of instructor course:
- Instructor - full rating for people making a business out of our courses
- In-house instructor - for those offering our courses mainly in their company
- Skill Evaluator - for those who are skill evaluating our bended programs
With this course, we cover the business side as well as working as a ProTrainings instructor and skill evaluator. If unsure please contact us first.
This course comes with 6.0 hours of CPD, although the time to complete the course online may be less than this. Total course time includes 3 hours and 9 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
- Student manual and other free downloads upon purchase
- CPD Time Credit Conformation
- Evidence Based Training Certificate on completion
- Print your wall certificate on completion
- Access to the course for 8 months and other refresher and reminder features
- 1-year nationally recognised certificate for £175.00 + VAT
- Engaging multimedia video training
Student Downloads Available with Course:
- Workplace Accident Book
- Centre application form
- Why choose ProTrainings leaflet
- Free student first aid program leaflet
- Adult CPR Flowchart handout
- ProTrainings Skill evaluator manual
- QCF ProTrainings Centre Application