Martial Arts First Aid Course Details
Martial Arts First Aid
This course is specially designed to cater for the injuries that could occur with martial arts training and classes. Covered in the courses are different subjects that would apply to any martial arts sector. The course is ideal for instructors and students.
Martial Arts by its nature presents risk. When carried out correctly, injury does not usually happen, but in the case where it does, the responsible precaution is for everyone to have a basic understanding of what to do. This course covers injuries, including contact injuries, cardiac arrest, as well as illnesses like allergic reaction. First aid is an easy skill to learn, and the training is delivered in a series of short videos with knowledge review questions to increase understanding. All the videos are filmed in a martial arts setting and based on real problems that you may face.
This online course offers a flexible training delivery, but if you want a practical part, we have a network of approved instructors who can deliver a skill session after you complete the online course. If you want a class course in your club, please contact us.
This course comes with 4.0 hours of CPD, although the time to complete the course online may be less than this. Total course time includes 1 hours and 25 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
- Student manual and other free downloads upon purchase
- CPD Time Credit Conformation
- Evidence Based Training Certificate on completion
- Print your wall certificate on completion
- Access to the course for 8 months and other refresher and reminder features
- 100% online or do the online course then a skill session with one of our national evaluators
- Follows ERC 2010 Guidelines and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines
- 3-year nationally recognised certificate for £29.95 + VAT
- Engaging multimedia video training
Student Downloads Available with Course:
- Martial Arts First Aid Student Manual V5.0
- Workplace Accident Book
- Home Emergency Contact Sheet
- Work Emergency Contact Sheet
- Link to the HSE website
- Link to the Community HeartBeat Trust is a national charity focused on provision of life saving defibrillation services to local communities.
- Free student first aid program leaflet
- EmergencySMS service leaflet
- How to register to call EMS by text
- Adult CPR Flowchart handout
- First Aid at Work Regulations 1981 HSE document
- HSE 5 steps to Risk Assessing link to HSE website
- RIDDOR link to the HSE guide
- Step by Step Guide to COSHH HSE Guide - Link to HSE website
- Epilepsy in Action Leaflet (register on www.epilepsy.org.uk)
- Personal Medical Information Sheet
- Web link to the Joint Epilepsy Council website
- CPR Flowchart handout - Child
- Polish Student Manual - Pierwsza Pomoc Podrecznik Studenta V4.0